Monday, May 26, 2008

On the road again...


Our life sure is different these days! Gone are the days of running to the grocery store because I am out of baby food or doing other errands after the kids are in bed! I sure have a whole new appreciation for anyone who has raised little kids in rural areas.
Here is a snapshot of our new life these days--lots of time in the car and not as much time sleeping in the car as mama would like. My kids have never been great in-the-car-nappers, but maybe this will change. On this day, I had to take a picture of the boys- they looked so sweet in their little car seats. For a moment, I forgot about all of the problems and hassles that come with a major life change, and just remembered what is truly important. It also was a good reminder of what true peacefulness LOOKS like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.