Thursday, October 29, 2009

I'm in love

I'm in love. Really. I am all giddy and can't stop thinking about him. How cute he is! (and I love his little sidekick too!) I can't wait to see him again. He is mine, but I must wait. The days can not go by soon enough.

Have you ever fallen in love with a sofa? I have. I have loved each sofa I have ever owned (and now this will be sofa number 4 in the eleven years we have been married). Each one has had it's distinctive place in my heart, and has served me well. But this one, at least for now, is my very favorite. It has taken me over a decade to really feel like I know my decorating self. I think I have flip-flopped through many different styles over the past ten years. Now, I know what I like. And, I know most everything I do like involves the color red. I really, really love red. And now, most of my house will have at least a touch of red somewhere in it.
We are beginning a big re-do in our house, pictures soon to follow. We are putting new floors in over the next few weeks, followed by kitchen and bathroom upgrades. I am so excited I can hardly sleep at night...
Pictures to follow~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.