Friday, August 26, 2011

Changes: Graham and Isaac's rooms (Double click photos to enlarge)

Because baby is on his or her way, we have done some moving around in our house. Graham's new room is the old homeschool room (you can see how it used to look here). I moved a lot of the vintage cowboy stuff from Isaac's room into Graham's room. Kept his signature star above his bed.


I painted this dresser and gave it new hardware, it used to be Dave's.


Isaac's room pretty much stayed the same, but I gave him the bedroom set that Graham had on his bed.

Love that linen lamp shade I got at a garage sale.



I bought this bulletin board at a thrift store and spray painted it white, distressed it and covered it with burlap.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Liz! You will never regret being there for your children. The sacrifices made are small in comparison to the joy you receive as you experience life daily with your boys!I would do it all over again

    ReplyDelete

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.