Saturday, October 20, 2007

Welcome to my blog!

I recently became intrigued with the idea of blogging as a way to stay in touch with friends and family. In the year we have been away from our loved ones, I have come to really appreciate the time I spend with friends and family that live far away. I have learned that it is truly quantity time with loved ones, not quality time, that counts!

It seems like Isaac says something hilarious (or at least thought provoking!) nearly everyday. And most days, I feel like the only ones who get to see all of baby Graham's fun changes are Dave, Isaac and me. So, I plan to share with you what new tricks he has been showing us lately so you can "watch" him grow too! And, as I tend to ramble anyway, I am sure I will throw in a few random thoughts from my daily life as a wife and mama. Thanks for taking some time with me. I would love for you to comment so that we can stay in touch!

3 comments:

  1. Great idea Liz. I'm looking forward to hearing about you family. Never a dull moment in a house with little ones present.

    Keep us posted!

    Love Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz, I was so blessed when I read your blog this morning. The boys are precious! I just can't wait to read more of Isaac's comments :) and Graham's news. Thanks for the smile, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Cozy Corner. It's cozy. I can see you setting in a little corner. All cozy. Lizzie in a cozy little corner. Ya I like it!

    MOM

    ReplyDelete

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.