Friday, December 21, 2007

Mom and Dad's Cabin














My mom and dad just put a cabin on their farm, just a few feet away from their house. They plan to use it for guests and also as a cabin for hunters. I am trying to convince them to rent it out to weekend scrapbookers too! Anyway, we all just love it. It is so cute and cozy. I keep trying to get over there while I am here over Christmas to just relax and watch a movie, scrapbook or read a book by myself, but with the two kids, its almost impossible! I thought I would share some pictures with you.






2 comments:

  1. I know you are coming home today, so I thought I should get on and see what you have been up to. It has been quiet here in the neighborhood. I even had Lucy for tea.

    Your parents cabin is wonderful. You will have to come and see what I am getting rid of.

    It will be nice to have you back across the street. I know Dave will be happy to hear some noise!!

    Marcia Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOHHHHHH- that is not what I was picturing at all! It is so cute. Ummm, can Guy, Sache, and I live there???

    ReplyDelete

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.