Saturday, January 26, 2008

Isaac through someone else's eyes

"Serious" "Meticulous" "Coming out of his shell" "A perfectionist" "Polite" "Wanting to follow directions exactly"...These are some of the words Isaac's teacher used to describe him at his parent-teacher conference this morning. I felt like saying, "Are you sure you have the right child? MY child is Isaac...Isaac Buck." Funny how someone else's experience of your child can be SO different than your own. What I expected to hear were words like "creative" "imaginative" "talkative" "social" and "bossy." The thing I kept thinking about after the conference was how much Isaac will probably be like his daddy! I pray God will help us be the kind of mom and dad to Isaac that we need to be, tailored exactly to what he needs for his personality, strengths and weaknesses. I know God has a plan for him, and I can't wait to see what he will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.