Sunday, May 24, 2009

Graham's Two Year Pictures:Part One

I am in the process of taking Graham's two year photos. It is a process because I know I won't get my desired results after the first try. Graham is a BUSY boy these days, and will not sit still long enough to get his photo taken. And, when he finally does sit still, he does not usually look at me. Good thing the boy has beautiful eyelashes, because I have lots of photos of him looking down. He must get tired of looking at me all day!






Oh, this child pushes me to the brink of my sanity every day. So, why do I love him so much it hurts?

4 comments:

  1. He is too cute, he looks a lot like Isiac. YOur photos are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all, but the fourth is my favorite. Also partial to the last one. OK I love everyone. I wonder if I'm prejudice?
    Mom & Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liz...you are getting better and better. Cant wait to go get my girls taken again, plus i just want you to flont their pics too...hahaha great job...you really are amazing at what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He looks so much like you it is scary (in a good way!)
    Billie

    ReplyDelete

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.