Thursday, May 7, 2009

I believe God is very creative in the ways He chooses to speak to His children. He knows us inside and out, and will speak to us in the ways He knows will best get our attention (at least this has been my experience). He speaks to me in my photos (maybe it's because He knows He will have my attention!). Don't get me wrong here, this is not some audible voice I hear streaming from the photographs I take. But, I have had several occasions when something about a photograph I am looking at or working with speaks to me. Sometimes it's a relationship that I am capturing, other times it's innocent eyes that are looking right at me. But, on this occasion, it was actual words, somewhat hidden in the background of my photograph. Look at this:

Let me just assure you that those words, "God is with you always" came at a very opportune time for me. And, what a wonderful reminder for all of His children! What are the odds I would catch that exact angle? I love it when my Heavenly Father, omnipotent and omnipresent, chooses to stoop down and speak to me in a way only a daddy could.

1 comment:

  1. If people only knew what that was all about. Amazing.
    MOM

    ReplyDelete

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.