Friday, July 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Isaac!

Today is my big boy's sixth birthday! I can hardly believe it. Seems like yesterday we were just coming home from the hospital with that panic-stricken look like "what on earth are we going to do with a BABY?" on both of our faces. Six years later...some good days, some phenomenal days, and some bad days. We have learned a lot from our Isaac. Hopefully we're not doing too bad of a job so far. We are so proud of him. He's so smart and creative. Can't wait to see what God has in store for him.

I haven't blogged here in forever! Things have been so busy around here. I feel like I am busy-ing away my summer. It seems like that's how it works in ND...you try to squeeze in so much summer "fun" that you almost miss the whole thing. I almost feel the fall breeze already.
On a side note, today is Grandma Wahl's birthday too. It was so special to her that Isaac was born on her birthday. She called him her gift. She always said about Isaac, "He's going to do something for Jesus." Can't wait to see how very right she was. We miss you grandma.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for remembering Mom too, Honey. She so enjoyed him and he made her laugh so often. He's a smrt one she would always say.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.