Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My Friend Linda's House: Part 1

My friend Linda is one of the best decorators that I know...she is truly gifted. And, she is ALWAYS changing things around. She is my hero for that reason alone. It seems like I get something "decorated" in my house and it stays that way for ages! I have been feeling inspired lately to use my last good days of outdoor painting to tackle some projects. Whether time will allow, we will see...but at least the inspiration is there!
Linda was gracious enough to send me some photos to use on my blog. I will be doing a "virtual open house" of her home in two parts. Today, I will show you her adorable living room and kitchen/dining area.
She recently got some new living room furniture. I LOVE the new sofa:

But, I also LOVED the old one too!









I will be posting bedrooms and bathroom in the next part!

2 comments:

  1. Does she rent out??? Like Iowa? Her look is so inviting!! What a gift she has!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz's Mom said
    Now I know what you are talking about when you tell me about Linda's house. It is beautiful and it has her touch. Not just a bunch of store bought things. What a talent!

    ReplyDelete

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.