Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I continue to be overwhelmed these days with all I have going on, but I am starting to see a light at the end of the tunnel...at least when it comes to our home. Our floors were completed last weekend (thanks, Dad!), most of the appliances are now in, we are just waiting for our fridge. There is SO much left to do, but nice to look at all we have accomplished. I read this blog post from my favorite blogger, the Nester, and it almost moved me to tears. It is SO where I am right now. I fall into the category of those that are too impatient and want it all "done" now. But, I have to remember that I don't even WANT my house to be "done"...
I will be posting pics soon...
On a side note, I hit a deer the other night :( Poor thing ran right into the side of my car. Her boyfriend, a buck, stood watching the whole thing in the shadows. He stayed and watched the entire time the police came and disposed of her body. How sad is that? Click photo to see

No comments:

Post a Comment

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.