Thursday, December 3, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like...

Christmas!


I like for all my trees to have a theme. This tree is in our main living space and has an organic theme. I did the whole thing for probably under $15. I purchased most of the ornaments last year at the end of the season. Some of the snowflakes I got at the dollar store last year. The branches were free from my yard, and the other things were just things I stuck in from around the house. I like how it turned out. It is dying for some burlap though. Next year there will definitely be a burlap garland!

This is Graham's tree this year. I think it reflects his little personality--bright, energetic, (sort of) happy!

More decorating pics coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.