Monday, March 8, 2010

Graham's Big Boy Room

Color scheme is a little of everything, but mostly chocolate brown and a dusty blue color.

LOVE these pictures! They were thrift store finds (I re-framed them). They are real paintings done on felt. They were $2.99 each!

Sailboat that was a souvenier from Graham's first vacation.

Empty picture frames awaiting the successful photo shoot I will someday have with Graham. Hasn't happened yet.

Favorite bunny from his nursery. Love the plaid quilt and pillow from Target.

Hanging planes--both thrift store finds. They have been hung in a thousand different places in the past few years.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Liz!
    I need to bring you on over to work on my house next! You are such an awesome decorator! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the theme. The room looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.