Friday, June 11, 2010

Three

My baby boy,
You are now three! I can hardly believe how fast time has gone. Wasn't it just yesterday I was holding you for the very first time?
I am so in love with you! I love our days together. The terrible twos were a little rough for us, but I think they're behind us now. You are so much fun to be around, and you say something hilarious every day. You love to snuggle with your mama, and I love to hold you close. Today I was holding you and feeling your little body in my arms. You still feel like a baby to me...so much different than your almost seven year old brother, who is now all boy. You melt into my arms and soak up all of my love. And you have it all...I love you more every single day.
I can't wait to see what God has planned for you my littlest love. Will you be a teacher? A doctor? A counselor? A daddy? Whatever it is, I pray you come to know Jesus as your personal Savior at a young age, and walk in His ways your entire life. I pray He always keeps you safe, and healthy. I pray that I will never be a stumbling block to your salvation, and that I am the best mama possible for you and your personality.
Happy Birthday, my baby boy.

3 comments:

  1. So sweet!!! You totally made me cry! I think so many of those same things with my little man. There is something about having little boys.

    That picture of him is perfect. You can tell by the look on his face that he is loving the birthday stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud of you. Such a grate Mom.
    MOLAD

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is suppose to be great.
    MOLAD

    ReplyDelete

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.