Sunday, February 10, 2008

Amazing!! Dave and I pulled off the whole external hard drive thing fairly painlessly! We are back in business!

Here is a recent video clip of Graham starting to say "da-da"-sorry for the poor quality! It was right before bed and kind of dark (at least you can hear him!). Oh, and the obnoxious voice you hear saying a very loud and clear "da-da" over and over in the background is, of course, Isaac. Graham is still working on it, but definitely trying. It is so fun. He will look right at Dave and say "da-da-da-da" so you know his little brain has made the connection! He is really getting into clapping these days too. Sometimes he claps the entire time I am nursing him. I feel like I should give him some sort of encore.

Isaac's recent thing is saying, "Mama! Hear this!" in a very authoritative voice right before he tells me a story or something. When he says "Hear this!" I always think he is going to give me a prophecy or something.

Isaac got some fish last weekend for his room. He named them "goldy" (very original) and Dori (from "Finding Nemo"). I prepared him for their imminent deaths, as I am the world's worst fish keeper, but so far, they are still alive! Almost everyday Isaac says, in amazement, "Mama, they're still alive!"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.