Thursday, February 7, 2008

We interrupt this broadcast...

My poor nine year old computer (which translates to 75 years old in computer years) is completely out of memory!! Dave and I have tossed around what we are going to do. Not so long ago, we paid what we felt was WAAAY too much money to have our hard drive completely stripped down and cleaned up professionally. We have since added more memory, but now it seems it STILL is not enough. So, we have finally decided, rather than buy a new computer, we are going to invest a smaller amount of money in a really big external hard drive. So, throughout this process I probably will not be blogging a whole lot. I am hoping to have these memory issues resolved in a couple of weeks. But, as Dave and I know from our past computer experiences, it will probably be more like a couple of months!! Our two brains together still do not equal a lot of people's normal computer knowledge.
Hopefully I will have a ton of fresh and funny new things to write about when I get back. Or, maybe I will just keep on writing what I have been writing all along. Hah!
By the way, Graham has his first ear infection, poor thing. This is the most sick he has been in all of his eight months. Mama is also recovering from a case of strep throat. Things have been more than fun at the Buck household for the past week. Hopefully we are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. By the way, does anyone want to make the trip to Des Moines to do my laundry and dishes?? Your payment will be kisses and loves from two adorable, albeit sick, children. Apply in person, we'd love the company.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.