Saturday, March 22, 2008

Welcome to our virtual open house!!

We listed our house with a realtor this morning. We are proud of all of the work we put into our little house in the 20 months we have lived here, so I thought (since most of you won't make it here to visit us before we move!) I would give you a virtual tour of all of the changes we have made! It sure will be sad to leave our cozy little home, especially not knowing when we will have a home to make our own again. We were going to move anyway, but it sure is different selling your house to move because you WANT to versus selling it because you HAVE to. Anyway, our realtor thinks we should sell it fairly quickly. Now begins our whirlwind people-through-your-house-at-a-moment's-notice phase. It is going to be a challenge keeping it clean all of the time with two little ones.
We are hanging in there. It seems like everyday reveals a new feeling, a new revelation from God, a new fear or new information about our situation. I long for the days of the daily grind when things were predictable. We sure appreciate all of your prayers more than you know. If its possible to "feel" prayed for, I have...there have been days when I have peace that passes all of my understanding and I just know its because of the prayers of those that love us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.