Wednesday, April 23, 2008





What is the perfect storm of moving?? A ten month old that is newly mobile and into EVERYTHING, a house that has not been baby-proofed and a mom that is totally distracted by packing boxes and keeping the house clean in case someone comes to see it (not to mention all of the "normals" like laundry)! Help! I keep telling him I am going to pack him in bubble wrap and send him to Grammy and Papa's. When I told Isaac the same thing, he said, "Yaaaaay! I LOVE grammy and papa!!!"
Yesterday I was packing boxes and making a bunch of noise while Isaac was watching TV. He kept telling me he couldn't hear his program. Finally he said, "Is this going to be, like, a regular thing with you???"

3 comments:

  1. I'll be at the mailbox waiting with Papa.
    Grammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious!!! He looks so cute and excited in the box.
    Billie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I caught up on your blog this morning. It had been a couple weeks. The pics are adorable.
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.