Friday, December 12, 2008

The rate my space debaucle

Well, my fifteen minutes of fame was more like five minutes! Last night when I went into HGTV's "rate my space" I was surprised to see I had made their "today's most viewed" and had been the second most downloaded file of the day. I was so excited I called my mom, mother in law and sister in law to have them pull it up. Well, about an hour later HGTV decided it was time to revamp their entire website. They crashed the website and when I went into the new one this morning, I was sad to see they no longer even had the "today's most viewed" category (only the "most viewed")! That is totally something that would happen to me! I do not have great luck when it come to these things. Oh well. Maybe God is just keeping me humble.
Here are some recent Christmas candids I have taken of the boys. Our small town had santa come to the senior center and we took the boys. We were so shocked to find the whole thing (including lunch) was free! And, there were no expensive photos to buy...you could take your own pictures! Plus, every child got a present (a really nice toy)! I was very impressed. I can't remember the last time I experienced something that was completely free! (P.S. I didn't get any pictures of Graham with Santa because he freaked).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.