Thursday, November 8, 2007

A Day in the Life (and Death) of Isaac's Bear





This morning I was busy with the laundry, not paying any attention to Isaac who was happily playing away. Suddenly he excitedly came running up to me saying, "Mommy! Mommy! I shot the bear and it's dead! It's dead!" I had no idea what he was talking about, but wanting to appease him so I could get back to my laundry, I went over to the place his bear was laying on the floor. There he was, with those little ends for kid's pencils lodged in his fur...one between his eyes, and two more in his body. Then Isaac proceeded to ask me if I wanted any of the meat, and whether or not we should bury him. Oh my. Should I be concerned?
Well, a few moments later, his bear had been resurrected and he was teaching him how to play on the internet. I guess the moment of silence will not be necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.