Wednesday, November 21, 2007

First Snow!



We had our first snow this morning! Isaac has been home sick and feeling a little bit squirrely, so he was wishing he could go outside and play in the new snow! Too bad mommy isn't as excited about the snow as Isaac! When I see the first snow, all I have are feelings of impending doom and thoughts of a long, cold winter. I hate winter!

Yesterday Isaac said, "Mommy, my tummy is tired. My legs are tired. All my parts are tired." Have you ever felt that way? I know I have!

Thankfully, the rest of us have not gotten sick so far...

We were invited to our neighbor's house for thanksgiving. Because they had the same bug Isaac did, thanksgiving at their house was called off. So, Dave and I are planning our own little (big) lunch with all of our favorite things. Even though we miss our family, we are looking forward to a day of eating and relaxing!

We hope everyone has a wonderful thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.