Thursday, November 15, 2007

I think I could fill a book with Isaac stories. Daily he provides me with material! I try to be "fair and balanced" with stories on each of my boys, but Isaac is a hard act to follow these days. All that being said, I do have to say that it is SO nice to have a baby to love and kiss on about a million times per day (and there is no resistance! He just sits there!). He is so lovable and sweet! He is showing us a little more of his personality each day. Some of his current "faves" are watching Isaac do ANYTHING (no one ever told me about this particular perk of having two kids...one can entertain the other for fairly long periods of time which allows mama to get something done!), his toes (can you imagine being able to comfortably reach down, grab a foot and chew on your toe for awhile?), his stuffed elmo doll and baby einstein DVD's. Oh, and just LOOK at those thighs! Aren't they the cutest things you have ever seen? (Double click on the picture to view them in all of their chubby splendor.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.