Friday, January 9, 2009

Anyone who know me knows I DETEST the month of January. I wish I could just take a big sleeping pill, pull the covers over my head and miss the entire thing. It is long. It is dark. It is cold. It is horrible.
I took down my Christmas stuff last week and there are still tons of gaps waiting to be filled where Christmas decorations once stood. But, there are still a few pretty scenes around my house that I like to stop and look at during these depressing days. Here's a few of them:


2 comments:

  1. you have a great eye for photography. i added you to my blog list if you dont mind...so other people will be able to read it...let me know if you want me to take it off

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just perfect. I love everything.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.