Thursday, January 8, 2009

What do YOU do on those long winter afternoons?

I kept meaning to get to a pile of mismatched socks that has been accumulating in my laundry room for the past five months or so. Today was the day, I just knew it. Today, I was FINALLY going to get to those darn socks. I pulled the bin I keep them in down off of the shelf and sat them down on the family room floor. I suffer from housework ADHD and soon became distracted by another task. I came back about an hour later and this is what I found:


Isaac was making a sock angel and Graham was gloriously flinging socks in the air. What's a mom to do when cabin fever sets in?

1 comment:

  1. that is fantastic. kids are so much stinking fun.....i bet you had a good laugh...

    ReplyDelete

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.