Monday, January 19, 2009

I had my first non-family photo session this morning and had SO much fun! (thanks again, Scot and Crystal!). I just continue to get more and more confirmation that this is something I would love to do! I have to say, in my short 32 years of life, I have had quite a few experiences and have done many different things for jobs. I have been in retail sales. I have been in the clerical world many different times. I have been a teacher. I have been a family therapist. I have even been Barney for kid's birthday parties! But, above all, this "job" of photography has the most potential for fulfillment of any other job I have ever had!

If you are interested, take a look at my updated gallery. Just click on the highlighted link to the right or the "resolutions photography" link on my blog list.

3 comments:

  1. Liz...no thank you. We are so happy with the pics. How you handeled the kids and the angels you took. You have a great eye for this. These are the best pics we have had taken. Thanks so so much.
    Scot

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this new picture of the piano. I am the one that bought your couch ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this new picture of the piano. I am the one that bought your couch ;)

    ReplyDelete

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.