Monday, February 2, 2009

Take a look at these sweet little finds I got at thrift stores over the weekend.
I had been looking for a dresser for the living room (I don't think you call it a dresser when it's in a living room, but whatever.) for a few months. As we were walking up to the thrift store, I saw this one sitting by the donation bin. I asked the store if they could sell it to me, and of course they told me I had to wait until Monday when they would price it and put it on the floor. So, I showed up bright and early this morning and picked it up for $24. It needs a bit of work, but I love it!

I got this really cute lamp too--$3.99. Goes perfect in my living area.

1 comment:

  1. Cute-Your thrift stores are so much better than what we have here

    Billie

    ReplyDelete

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.