Friday, February 13, 2009





Trying to get a few pictures of my kids lately has been like pulling teeth. Even Isaac, who is my perpetual poser, has been making it difficult for me (it couldn't have been that I was making him stand in knee deep snow, in freezing cold weather, without a coat for these pictures and was demanding him to "cooperate or else"). Graham is always a stinker. He never stays still long enough for me to actually get a really great shot of him...these were the best I could do. Can't wait til he does what I tell him. When will that happen? I better not hold my breath.

1 comment:

  1. As always- BEAUTIFUL! I enjoyed visiting the Resolutions site also. You are doing an amazing job- every person looks like a model with your skills.

    Umm, maybe I should have you take my picture for my facebook pic. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.